About Me

As time goes by I learn the importance of a day!

Friday

Where does the time go?

Well my grandson turned a year old yesterday and I can not believe how time flies.......He is the most adorable little person I have ever known. He has a great personality (stuborn like his folks) loves music, lights and dancing. That child will dance to anything if the mood strikes him and it usually does. I will attempt to add a photo but the photo adding doesn't usually work for me.

Anyway the birthday was just a reminder that life is short and goes by much to fast. I truly need to stop dwelling on the things that are not within my power to change and enjoy what I have left infront of me.

Just for the record, I am not old (at least not yet). I have decided that I will be old when I am 85 years old. That just sounds like a good number. I have 41 years to go....you do the math!

Happy Friday!

No comments: