About Me

As time goes by I learn the importance of a day!

Monday

It is the day before Valentine's Day and I have not got a clue what to do tomorrow. My domestic partner has asked me what I want to do and it has been so long since we have done anything for this day I am not sure what to do.......HMMM! It will be hell to get a table for dinner anywhere even in this one horse town. Even the rednecks take their honey to dinner! I think that I would rather stay home, have some wine and dinner.....I know BORING!! I guess I will worry about that tomorrow.

I think I have been set up with this whole Valentine's thing anyway. The better half asked me what I wanted to do leaving him blameless when we do nothing! At that point he will say "well, it was your decision to stay home" or something on that line. Oh what to do.....!!!

No comments: