About Me

As time goes by I learn the importance of a day!

Thursday

New Year


I can not believe how bad I suck at this bloggin thing! I get on my blog nearly everyday and check in on my friends, onefootoff and whatsinsidejoe and I never blog my on site! LAZY!!

Here it is a new year with new hope and promises ahead! I am planning the wedding of my first born and can i just say DAMN!!!! what a nightmare.......I have my daughter with her wants and worse than that...her future in-laws with their input!! There is a perfectly good reason that eloping became so popular! It sure makes things easier! It will all come together, I am sure of it and it will be a beautiful ceremony and we will all laugh about this after it's over.

I have the new grandbaby Ethan who has stolen my heart and you can see why with the photo i have put up to share. how coul you not love that face? I thought there was not a stronger love than that I have for my children until I met this little person! He is such a great baby and what a personality he has!

SO, I guess I just need to make a better effort to post on my blog more often!

.....until then........

No comments: