About Me

As time goes by I learn the importance of a day!

Friday

It is Friday and it is taking all my strength to stay here until 4:30 today. I have no work to do and I am bored to tears! What better way to kill the next hour but blogging!!?

I have to finish some wedding items this weekend so that it is done and I can just wait for the date and it will be over. Oh it is not my wedding.....I have had my share of the wedding scene. This is my daughter's wedding of which she is little help with. She did her job, she got engaged! The worse part is that I have to call the ex to get his share of the expenses and I truly hate to talk to him. He is a nice enough guy he just irritates the piss out of me!! The sacrifices I have to make for my children! :)

I wish you all a great weekend and blog you later!!



No comments: